Are you interested in renting the space at Music Makers Stage? Awesome! Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Music Makers Stage will no longer require proof of vaccination or negative test for entry into most shows. Note that COVID-19 protocols may change based on individual requests. Any such changes/updates to this policy will be outlined on the rental agreement. Also, In-Person attendees at our Music Makers Stage are encouraged to wear masks, but it is no longer required.
- The CDC recommends that masks are worn in public indoor spaces in areas with high transmission rates regardless of vaccination status. The CDC also recommends that unvaccinated people wear masks at all times. We highly encourage mask-wearing for all patrons and will have free masks available at points of entry.
- We will provide PA system, mics, and stands, but you are responsible for bringing your own gear.
- You will be required to pay a rental fee and a security deposit (and possible cleaning fee)
- 1,000 square feet
- Large garage door opens out to parking lot
- PA System
- Microphones and stands
- Stools/Seating Available
- On-site parking
- Adjustable Lighting
- Elevated Staging with A/C outlets
- Max capacity dependent on event
- No smoking inside venue
- Varying packages available for your event*
Please send your proposal, list of dates, and information about your event to firstname.lastname@example.org.